Sunday, February 8, 2009

Group Discussion

Today when we talked within our group, my idea kind of changed. Thanks to some of my members' idea and suggestions, I was able to feel more confident on what I am going to do. Tou Yia talked about making his art drawings in layers. Tou Lee said he will do something about the phrase "Are we alone" or on alien topic, sort of mysterious. Kalvin said he'll do something on concepts of characters in digital computer. Nou Chee said he's thinking of doing a series of not just one but more than one piece. I decided to do my topic on something that will be a biological fusion between man and machine. I will focus on the question "If the human brain is powerful at recognizing shapes, Can shapes really form interesting concepts. I want to challenge myself to use simple shapes forms, if not complex, to create concepts of biological man and machine tied together. I will be doing this digitally on computer and present it in either a printed out form or a projector.

No comments: