Monday, November 1, 2010

Update on my project










I finally started to learn how to UV map in zbrush. After UV mapping, I began texturing. Right now the object is all in one piece, especially the tree trunk and the body. Since my final composition will only show one sice, the left side, I didn't detail or texture the other side for time purposes. I'm planning to add maybe a tatto on the back shoulder and then start texturing the skin more. I plan to render more realistic skin if possible, otherwise I just keep it at the way it is.

2 comments:

Lauren Moeger said...

wow..impressive. You can see every muscle in this form. Is it anatomically correct or an estimation??
Interested to see what the final product will be like.

Xai With Glasses said...

Lauren - the muscles are estimated, but i believe as long as the muscles are not too off out of place, it should be good enough to portray the idea. The final will be a poster with the man surrounded by a background.

I've updated the muscles a bit to make the man look more buff. I'll update this soon.